Like Facebook and WhatsApp Kik is also another most popular and very fast massaging App for Android, iOS and windows OS. Millions of users are active on kik messenger for touch their friends and relative. It’s the best way to send text message, picture, video, voice recording, sticker etc. to your best friend, boyfriend, girlfriend, family member.
All though sometimes users are facing some problem and tried to delete or deactivate Kik messenger from their Android, iOS, windows os and PC. Today fillmeout give you a complete tutorial about how to delete or deactivate your Kik messenger from your Android, iOS, windows OS and PC.
Delete or Deactivate Kik Account
In this article we give you a complete instruction and guide about how to delete Kik account. You just need to follow two simple steps for reach your goal.
Step1:- How to Delete or Deactivate A Kik Account
Step2:- permanently delete your KIk history from Android, iOS, Windows and PC
How to Delete/ Deactivate a Kik Account
Permanently deleting a Kik account can’t be done from the app itself. You must need to follow the following step for deactivate your account.
· At fast go to the official Kik account deactivating page where you can see a vacant box.
· Now put your Kik account’s email address and kik on ‘GO’ button.
If you forgot your email address then follow the following steps
1. Open Kik app on your device.
2. Tapping the gear icon in the top right to take you to the settings menu.
3. Then click on ‘Your Account’ option.
4. Now you can see your name, user name and email address from the top of the bottom.
· Now you log in and open your Gmail account using email address and password.
· You can see a mail from Kik official site.
· Now open this mail and click ‘just click hare’ link at the bottom of the page.
· Now in the link page you select any reason for deactivating your Kik account and click ‘GO’ button.
[Note: - In Kik messenger deactivation and delectation are very similar]
Permanently delete your Kik history from Android, iOS, Windows and PC
Your all Kik history is not delete after deactivate your Kik account. Are you needed to delete your all Kik history? Don’t take tension friend we give you a complete instruction about how to delete your all data from your previous Kik account. This process easily is done within the app itself.
· Open your Kik app on your device.
· Now go to settings menu and then tapping ‘your account’ on the screen.
· Now you can see ‘Reset Kik Messenger’ at the bottom of your screen and hit it.
· Now conform your choice hit the ‘yes’ button in the conformation pop-up that appears.
Congratulation! You lose your all conversation and all data history; this will close Kik and log you out.
I hope you understand the process of How to Delete Kik Account. The above process is useful both pc and Smartphone. If you’ve facing any difficulty throughout the whole process, please contact us through comment box. If you fill this How to Delete Kik Account? Delete/ Deactivate a Kik Account? Tutorial is helpful for you then shears in social media with your best buddies.